The Fogmaker fire suppression system
The Fogmaker fire suppression is a professional and reliable system. A fire suppression system with high-pressure water mist for engine compartments or other closed areas. High-pressure water mist has excellent cooling performance and oxygen displacement. The cooling effect by using water mist is outstanding with a temperature loss of around 700 oC within 10 seconds. A decrease of the oxygen level occur also because of the expansion of water steam when water evaporates into water steam. A small amount of foam additive prevents hydro-carbon vapours to re-ignite. The Fogmaker systems can be installed in any engine room or enclosed area and Fogmaker works on multiple markets.
- Fogmaker fire suppression system is normally installed in less than one working day. The installation is carried out by our own travelling Field Engineers or by one of our many certified installers available all over the world.
- Triple Action³ – attacks all three sides of the fire triangle
- Simplicity – no power supply, position independent, low weight, minimal obstruction
- Low LCC (Life Cycle Cost)– annual inspection, 5 year service, minimal clean up after the system has been triggered
- System monitoring – activity, low pressure and fire alarm
- Automatic engine shutdown optional
- Product development in-house
- Global network for service/installations via Partners who are certified according to Fogmaker Traning Academy program.
This is how the Fogmaker system works.